Browse our catalogue and add your favourite titles to your Wish List
Confirm which titles to add to your Subscriptions
Items will be added to your Comic Cart,
ready to ship
About SUBaCOMIC Subscriptions
The most advanced and up to date subscription service in the UK, featuring:
- Low prices
$2.99 Cover Price = £1.99
$3.99 Cover Price = £2.69
$4.99 Cover Price = £3.35
$5.99 Cover Price = £3.99
- Earn SUBaCOMIC Loyalty Points on everything you buy, saving you more every time you shop!
- Subscribe to multiple titles and save 10% on in-stock items at our sister site Red Hot Comics
- Subscribe to comic books, graphic novels and magazines
- Images, descriptions, release dates and the latest info about upcoming comics, books and magazines
- Bag and board with every comic
- Fast and friendly customer service
- A choice of delivery service
- Flexible delivery schedule (weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Secure website including:
'HTTPS' connection throughout the site
Your personal data fully encrypted
- Over 20+ years’ experience providing comic subscriptions
- Payments accepted via PayPal, over the phone, or locally at our store in Glasgow
How it Works
- Add the comics, books and magazines you are interested in to your Wish List.
- From the Wish List, choose the titles you wish to subscribe to by moving them to your Subscription.
- We will add the items to your Comic Cart once we have received them. We'll let you know when this happens via e-mail. All you need to do is pay for your whole Comic Cart (at least once every 6 weeks, but as often as you like), and we will quickly and securely ship them to you.
About SUBaCOMIC Loyalty Points
This is our way of saying "thank you" for being our customer. For every pound you spend (excluding shipping) you will receive 100 loyalty points. Those loyalty points will automatically be applied to your next order, saving you even more money! 100 points are worth 5p off your next SUBaCOMIC order (to be automatically deducted), and may not be exchanged for cash.
How do I get 10% off at the Red Hot Comics website?
Once you have paid for and received your first order, drop us a message and we will send you a unique discount code. This code will remain valid as long as you continue to subscribe to, and purchase, at least 2 items every 6 weeks.
What is my Wish List?
Think of it as somewhere to put stuff for later! Add as many titles to your Wish List as you like - it does not commit you to anything. When you're ready to let us know you want to subscribe to a title (or titles!) then simply select which ones you want, and move them to your Subscription List.
What is my Subscription List?
When you're ready to commit to buying a title, you need to move it from your Wish List to your Subscription. Once it's in your Subscription, we will reserve a copy for you when it's released. You will receive an e-mail once your copy has been added to your Comic Cart. NOTE - if you delete a title from your subscription, you will not be able to add it again for 48 hours.
What is the Comic Cart?
This is a list of items we have received and that are ready to be paid for. You can pay for them online using PayPal, over the phone by credit / debit card, or at our Glasgow warehouse with cash.
Can I remove items from my Comic Cart?
No - Everything in your Comic Cart must be paid for together. However, you are more than welcome to remove items from your Wish List and Subscription at any time.
When do I have to pay?
Whenever you like! We will dispatch items once they have been paid for, and you will receive SUBaCOMIC loyalty points for all items that have been paid for. However, please note that we will only keep items reserved for a maximum of 6 weeks.
What happens if I don't pay for released items in my Comic Cart?
We will hold items in your Comic Cart for 6 weeks. If any item has not been paid for after 6 weeks, we will send you a final reminder e-mail. If we still do not hear back after another 3 business days, then we will remove all items from your Comic Cart and make them available to other customers. We will also remove all titles from your Subscription List so no further items will be added to your Comic Cart in future. We respectfully ask everyone to please pay for released items being held in the Comic Cart. If you cannot pay, please let us know as soon as possible.
Can I order variant covers and comics?
Yes, absolutely. However, we may not always be able to meet demand for rarer variants (e.g. 1:25, limited editions, etc.). In that scenario, we will give preference to subscribers who have had the title in their Subscription List the longest.
Can I cancel?
You are welcome to remove items from your Subscription whenever you like. All we ask is that you pay for any items that we are holding for you in your Comic Cart.
Can I remove items from my Comic Cart?
You have to pay for your whole Comic Cart at the same time. We do not allow customers to pick and choose which items they would like to pay for (however, as mentioned previously, you can cancel items from your Subscription at any time).
Please also consider the following:
1. If you remove a comic from your Subscription, you will not be able to re-add it for a period of 48 hours.
2. If you add the title to your Subscription again at a later date, you will then be returned to the end of queue for any special variant requests.
How do I pay?
We accept PayPal, or contact us between the hours of 10:00 -– 17:00, Mon - Sat on 0141 630 0049
Are my comics bagged and boarded?
How are my comics shipped?
We use stiff cardboard mailers to ensure your items are received in the same new condition that we sent them. You can choose either Royal Mail 24 (1-2 business days) or 48 (2-3 business days)
How much is shipping?
Royal Mail 24 (1-2 business days - usually next day)
Comics - £1.40 + £0.30 for each additional comic.
Magazines - £1.80 + £0.50 for each additional magazine. *
Graphic Novels - £2.75 + £0.99 per additional book.
Royal Mail 48 (2-3 business days - usually 2 days)
Comics - £1.20 + £0.25 for each additional comic.
Magazines - £1.55 + £0.40 for each additional magazine. *
Graphic Novels - £2.25 + £0.99 per additional book.
* NOTE - Due to its size, the "Previews" catalogue will be charged at Graphic Novel shipping prices.
IMPORTANT - We reserve the right to upgrade your Royal Mail delivery service at no extra cost to you.
Next Day Courier (Requires Signature)
5 Comics? 60 Comics?! Our UK Next Day Courier service is only £5.99 regardless of the size of your order.
Only £5.99, regardless of order size and contents.
We deliver to the following European selected countries using a Tracked Delivery Service.
5 Comics? 60 Comics?! ONE flat rate regardless of the size of your order.
Czech Republic £13.99
We deliver to the following selected countries using a Tracked Delivery Service.
Norway - £4.25 for the first comic plus £1.00 for each additional comic
Returns and Refunds
* 30 day return policy
* Full UK Distance Selling compliance
* Order from SUBaCOMIC with absolute confidence
What if there's a problem with the order I received?
SUBaCOMIC will fully comply with all relevant UK laws relating to "Distance Selling" (internet and mail order). More information regarding those laws can be found on the UK Government's website here.
If you have a problem with your order, whether it is damaged, not as described, or even ordered by mistake then please contact us as soon as possible.
It is our policy to offer a 30 day "no quibble" guarantee on all items ordered from SUBaCOMIC, however, you must contact us first before returning an item otherwise we cannot guarantee that a refund will be issued correctly.